1.09.2012

How much are you spending on lottery each month?

How much are you spending on lottery each month? How frequent or infrequent do you play the game(s)?  Putting the numbers down on paper may be astonishing at what is really coming out of your pockets. I have heard a phrase that playing the lottery is a “tax for the stupid”.  Really?......


I do play a couple of bucks per week on Canada’s Lottario game – I choose not to spend much on the games because I have a budget for entertainment that I am very strict on. I play per week less than some people spend on coffee in a day. It’s true…. have you seen the price of a latte? Incredibly overpriced.

So why does a frugal person like me want to plunk down a couple of bucks a week to play? Because there is another phrase that sticks in my head - "you can't win it unless you're in it"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment