10.15.2011

Stouffer's Rewards Program : 22 codes = free $10 gift card

Specially marked boxes of Bistro and Lean Cuisine offer pin codes to accumulate towards a rewards system. Enter 22 of those codes on their website to receive a $10 gift card. Maximum redemption is ten (10) gift cards over a 10-month period. Offer valid until February 28, 2012.

My story starts here:
I was skeptical about participating in the Stouffers rewards program. I didn't think that buying 22 boxes of their products would be a good enough value for $10. I bought a couple of boxes for the family to try and donated the codes to a couple of Smart Canuck members. The family loved the Crustini's product best and so I decided that since I would continue to buy the brand, I might as well get something out from it. I only shopped when these items were on sale and sometimes had a coupon to apply bringing the cost down further.

I was awarded my first $10 gift card to use at Walmart. I'm currently working on my next $10 gift card.0

No comments:

Post a Comment